ENIGMA SAINTIA SOLUSINDO
We are scientific and laboratory equipments supplier, that committed to provide reliable and innovative equipments for our customers. As distributor of Applied Biosystems, GE Healthcare Lifesciences, Ion Torrent, LGC, SPEX and Vilber Lourmat, we combine the premium brands with a team of passionate sales representatives, high expertise Field Application Scientists, and experienced Field Service Engineers, to serve scientific community with comprehensive solutions for their research.
Our focus on Life Science gives us unlimited challenges and opportunities. Life Science has broad range of applications that challenge us to provide innovative products and services. Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Agriculture, Aquaculture, Animal Health, Forensics, Pharma, Biomedical research and Reproductive health are areas that most of our customers work on.
Together, we bring science forward.
Join with our young and passionate team…
ACCOUNT HUNTER [AH]
- Indonesian male or female, max. 30 years old
- S1 graduate with GPA min. 3.0 of 4.0
- Major : Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Veterinary, or Pharmacy
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Fresh graduate are welcome to submit
- Willing to travel and meet new people
- Fast learner
- Good command in English
- Result Oriented
- Driving license class C and/or class A
TRAINING AND CONSULTATION
Technical Support Department is an integrated support for our after sales service that consist of Field Application Specialist (FAS) and Field Service Engineer (FSE).
We are your partner after you receiving our products, in expanding your capabilities in using our products, ensure that you will have best experiences in exploring more application, accelerating your research and productivity and also make sure that we will take care if you have problem with your instruments.
Our department members have more than ten years experience and have very good background and training in each specialities. We are continue to update our knowledge and experience, to serve you better.
- Installation and Training – These activities will be doing after every delivery of instrument to your institution.
- Service and Maintenance – We provide service contract, preventive maintenance, instrument calibration and instrument repair.
- LifeScience Service and Consultancy – Our new branch of offering include scheduled training in molecular biology techniques in our new laboratory, on project’s instrument running and consultancy in designing assay or analyzing data using our softwares pipeline.
Meet The Team:
FSE (Soesanto, Chandra, Prima, Satya, Christo) – FAS (Temmy, Thea, Retno, Jekmal)