WAVE Bioreactor System and Xuri Expansion System are rocking bioreactor systems to grow cells in certain environment. Cells are grown in a single, disposable Cellbag™ bioreactor in a functionally closed, regulated environment. High cell densities are reached by combining the gas mixing properties of the rocking base with media perfusion to maintain nutrient and waste metabolites.
Xuri Cell expansion system W5
- Easy-to-use, cost-efficient rocking platform for cell growth in volumes from 300 mL to 5 L
- The system is functionally closed and cells are grown in a single use cellbag bioreactor, which reduces the risk of contamination
- The rocking motion of the platform induces waves in the culture fluid and thereby provides continual mixing and oxygen transfer, resulting in a robust environment for cell growth
- Easy protocol optimization for future commercial scale manufacture
Xuri Cell Expansion System W25
- Closed system minimizes risk of cell contamination
- High cell densities through automamted perfusion protocols
- Processes stay in control through advanced control capabilities and remote operation/monitoring via UNICORN Software
- Suitable for use in regulated environment
- Achieve > 10 x 106 cells/mL, in volumes up to 25 L, with no invasive mixing, media perfusion, and efficient oxygen transfer in a low-sheer environment.
ReadyToProcess WAVE 25 Rocker
The ReadyToProcess WAVE 25 rocker features integrated temperature sensors and load cells, designed for convenient handling and control of cell cultures up to 25 L. A filter heater is delivered with the system.
- Ergonomic design makes handling convenient and easy
- Minimal footprint facilitates placement when space is limited
- Ability to handle the bioreactor in a tilt position facilitates sampling and harvest
- Operation in single or dual culture mode
- Reliable temperature measurement from integrated sensors
- Accurate weight measurement from integrated load cell