Gel Documentation instrument commonly used to visualize samples for various applications in laboratory. Some of the common applications are nucleic acid fluorescence detection of agarose gels, Protein fluorescence detection in SDS-PAGE gels with fluorophore, and other applications.
INFINITY Gel Documentation
INFINITY imaging systems represent the reference class of gel documentation. The high end ‘scientific grade’ camera with 16-bit pixel depth as well as 2,0 MP CCD sensor offers power reserves also for demanding applications. The compact darkroom is available in a large number of configurations. Super-Bright illumination and filter technology, LED epi and trans illumination as well as UV epi illumination or classical UV sources are available.
- Easiest operation and high-quality production
- Premium system for gel documentation and for quantifications
- Delivered with the powerful analysis and control software INFINITY-CAPT
- Optional motor zoom with autofocus function
QUANTUM ST5 Gel Documentation
The laboratory standard system for gel documentation. Images ready for publication and quantification in an instant.
- New VILBER CCD camera ST5, accurate in detail
- Delivered with the powerful VISION software package
- 6-position filter wheel
- Based on Sony ICX Sensor with HAD technology, 16-bit, 2.0 / 7.6 megapixel resolution
Complete, fully equipped system. State-of-the-art and fantastically easy to use. No PC required.
- PC independent and immune against malware
- 7 free USB ports, extended network capabilities, WIFI and Email optional
- Extremely space-saving, however suited for big gels as well
- Integrated, fully extendable UV transillluminator for comfortable work
Simplicity and Performance at a Budget
- Scientific CX4 Camera
- One Click to Image conce[t
- Bio-Vision software for image analyze
DOC-PRINT VX5 Gel Documentation
Computer independent gel documentation system. Concentrated on the basics.
- Ideal for first-time users or when an UV transilluminator already exists
- Large, excellently readable 20 cm TFT display, wipeable with a damp cloth
- Saving of data via USB port or direct print-outs
- Free analysis software VISION
The Super-Bright UV table is a multiapplications transilluminator which works for an extended range of dyes including SYBR-Green®, Ethidium bromide, SYBR Gold®, SYBR Safe®, Sypro Orange®, Sypro Ruby®, Gel Star®