Capillary electrophoresis is the gold standard for Sanger (DNA) sequencing and fragment analysis. Its utility is proven through decades of results and over 20,000 publications, including the first human genome and the discovery of genes implicated in diseases like cystic fibrosis
3500 and 3500xL Genetic Analyzers
Designed to support the demanding performance needs of validated and process-controlled environments while retaining unsurpassed application versatility.
The 3500 Series Genetic Analyzers are optimized for validating NGS discoveries and performing translational research.
- 8-capillary system that can easily be upgraded to a 24-capillary system, allowing the system to grow with your lab
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology tracks key consumables data and records administrative information
- DNA fragment analysis with up to six unique dyes
- One array and one polymer are used for most applications
- Powerful, integrated data collection and primary analysis software provides real-time assessment of data quality
SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer
The Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Genetic Analyzer is a 4-capillary, fluorescence-based capillary electrophoresis system designed to provide users with an integrated experience that is easy, efficient, and versatile for research in genetic analysis.
- The all-in-one reagent cartridge allows easy operation for multiple users with the flexibility to perform both sequencing and fragment analysis in a single run.
- The simplified SeqStudio Plate Manger software is well-suited for first-time and experienced users.
- Be more connected to your data than ever with intuitive browser-based software and cloud-based connectivity options for remote monitoring, and data transfer and analysis.
SeqStudio Flex Genetic Analyzers
The Applied Biosystems SeqStudio Flex Genetic Analyzer Available in both 8- and 24-capillary configurations, SeqStudio Flex Series genetic analyzers are designed with scientists in mind.
- Four-plate capacity, continuous plate loading, and urgent sample reprioritization provide both the largest mid-throughput capacity and complete scheduling flexibility, translating into extra time in your day.
- An integrated touchscreen computer with intuitive software and walk-through wizards for simplfied sample mapping, plate linking, and run setup.
- Easier capillary array installation, streamlined one-button start up, autocalibration, and an onboard learning center offer users of any skill level greater usability and streamlined training whether they work in a single- or multi-user environment.