ÄKTA lab-scale protein purification systems are designed for purification of biomolecules, providing speed, performance, and flexibility in research and process development. ÄKTA systems use intelligent UNICORN™ system control software to combine simplicity with power in protein purification from your lab bench today to process development and full-scale bioprocess production tomorrow. With ÄKTA systems, backed by GE Healthcare columns and chromatography media (resins), you are taken reliably from lab bench to pilot and production scale. That is why over 100 000 scientists all over the world rely on ÄKTA systems for their protein purification needs. Whatever your application and purification scale needs, we can help you change tomorrow today.
Affordable and easy-to-use protein purification
ÄKTA start, our simplest ÄKTA system, is an affordable, easy-to-use protein purification system that allows you to automate manual protein purification procedures in academic and educational labs. Save time, minimize labor, and learn how to use automated chromatography.
- Transition easily from manual to automatic purification
- Gain deeper insights
- Simplify your work
Easily customizable to meet your purification challenges
AKTA pure is a flexible and intuitive purification system for proteins, peptides, and nucleic acids from microgram levels to tens of grams of target product in research applications. The AKTA pure system is available in two versions : AKTA pure 25, designed for a broad range of applications and purification tasks in a multi-user environment, andAKTA pure 150, well suited for routine larger-scale (tens of grams) preparative purification.
- Tailor your protein purification system
- Intuitive software lets you focus on your research
- Match most purification challenges
Gain productivity with fast and secure development of purification processes
AKTA avant is a preparative protein purification system designed for fast and secure development of scalable methods and processes. AKTA Avant is available in two versions: AKTA avant 25, designed for screening of chromatography media and process optimization; and AKTA avant 150, suitable for scaling up to larger columns.
- Increase efficiency in your method development
- Reduce your runtimes
- Minimize failures and maximize instrument use
- Fully automated processing of multiple step chromatography is possible
- The system includes two sets of software for recombinant protein purification program and antibody purification program
- The maximum of 12 modules can be controlled by one computer
ÄKTA Pilot 600
- Modular design to enable flexible functionality
- Suitable for both GMP and non-GMP environments
- A focus on usability facilitating everyday operations, changeover, and transfer between scales
ÄKTA Prime Plus
- With program specialized for purification of His-tagged proteins and antibody pre-installed, the purification can be performed with a single touch of a button.
- A portable compact body with built-in pump, detector, and fraction collector
- The system can be used in cold room (except for PC)
- A large amount of sample can be loaded directly on the column by connecting sample inlet to the buffer valve
ÄKTA Flux S
- The system can be used for clarification of chromatography samples, concentration of biological molecules, desalting, and buffer exchange.
- Recommended sample volume: 100 to 2000 mL
- Semi-automation of filtration process is achieved by endpoint control.
- The flat membrane or hollow fiber can be used by changing the modules