As a leader in PCR innovation, we offer you the gold standard in real-time PCR instrumentation. With our Applied Biosystems™ real-time PCR platforms, you get true value with excellent performance, reliability, and world-class support. Designed for compatibility with TaqMan™ Assays and the flexibility of unlimited real-time chemistry choices, we make it easy for you to get started with your experiments. The QuantStudio™ family of instruments enables you to obtain the results you need, connect and collaborate with colleagues, and achieve your research goals.
The StepOne™ and StepOne™Plus Real-Time PCR Systems are remarkably simple, low-priced systems that enable high-quality results and are designed with a user-friendly yet powerful interface for researchers new to real-time PCR.
- Easy to use
- High-quality qPCR results
- Cost-effective, 3-color, 48-well instrument
- Designed with a user-friendly, powerful interface for researchers new to real-time PCR
- Easy to use
- High-quality qPCR results
- 4-color, 96-well PCR instrument
- Innovative VeriFlex™ Block for convenient PCR optimization
7500 and 7500 Fast systems
The 7500 and 7500 Fast Real-Time PCR Systems’ proven performance is known across the world for validated research applications in human identification, food testing, and animal health.
7500 Real-Time PCR System
- 5-color dye flexibility in a trusted 96-well format
7500 Fast Real-Time PCR System
- 96-well format, high-speed thermal cycling, delivering high-quality results in less than 30 minutes
- Offers robust high-resolution melting analysis
With the QuantStudio systems, you can access, analyze, and share data anytime, anywhere. Remotely monitor your runs, quickly analyze sophisticated data sets, store results in a secure space, and safely share them online with colleagues across campus and around the world with web browser–based qPCR software.
Explore the entire family below.
QuantStudio 1 Real-Time PCR System
The Applied Biosystems QuantStudio 1 Real-Time PCR System makes quality and reliability the practical choice. This affordable instrument offers basic features ideal for those new to qPCR or with a limited budget.
- Touchscreen—a large 8.5-inch interactive touchscreen
- Fixed block—one fixed 96-well, 0.2-mL isothermal block with an easy-to-open manual drawer
- Reaction volume—10–100 μL
- Multiplexing capability—offers the three most commonly used excitation and emission filters: FAM, VIC, and ROX
- Protocols—pre-optimized protocol templates
- Software—intuitive software that supports analysis via web browser or desktop computer
QuantStudio 3 Real-Time PCR System
- Available with 96-well thermal blocks with either 0.1 mL or 0.2 mL well volume
- VeriFlex™ technology offers 3 independent temperature zones for PCR optimization, and fast thermal cycling enables you to get results in as little as 30 minutes.
QuantStudio 5 Real-Time PCR System
- Available with 96-well thermal blocks with either 0.1 or 0.2 mL well volume or a 384-well thermal block.
- VeriFlex™ technology offers 6 independent temperature zones for PCR optimization, and fast thermal cycling enables you to get results in as little as 30 minutes.
QuantStudio 6 & 7 Pro systems
Applied Biosystems™ QuantStudio™ 6 and 7 Pro Real-Time PCR Systems are designed to offer high quality, excellent reliability, and a smart workflow experience. These systems feature an interactive touchscreen interface, intuitive software, preoptimized protocol templates, and access to your data anytime, anywhere with our cloud-based Connect platform. Additional smart features are included to enable a personalized experience, improve efficiency, and help streamline your workflow.
QuantStudio 6 Real-Time PCR System
- The QuantStudio 6 Flex Real-Time PCR System is ideal for laboratories with multiple applications or changing throughput needs. With an upgradable path to a QuantStudio 7 Flex System to accommodate automation or TaqMan Array cards, the QuantStudio 6 Flex System is the ideal qPCR platform if your needs change in the future.
QuantStudio 7 Real-Time PCR System
- The QuantStudio 7 Flex Real-Time PCR System delivers reliability, sensitivity, and accuracy with the versatility of four interchangeable blocks. The QuantStudio 7 Flex system is optimized to enable the broadest range of quantitative PCR applications.
QuantStudio 12K Flex Real-Time PCR System
- Increase your throughput by as much as 32-fold by running 4 OpenArray® plates in a single run on the QuantStudio™ 12K Flex system. It’s the equivalent of 32 traditional 384-well qPCR plates or 12,000 data points.
Applied Biosystems Real-Time PCR Reagents
- TaqMan® Universal PCR Master Mix
- TaqMan® Fast Universal PCR Master Mix (2X), no AmpErase® UNG
- TaqMan® Universal Master Mix II, with UNG
- TaqMan® Universal Master Mix II, no UNG
TaqMan® Multiplex Master Mix Validated for quadplex gene expression and genotyping assays
TaqMan® GTXpress™ Master Mix for SNP Genotyping Analysis
TaqMan® Fast Virus 1-Step Master Mix One-step 4X master mix to amplify both RNA and DNA with high sensitivity
Other Master Mix available :
- TaqMan® Fast Advanced Master Mix
- AgPath-ID™ One-Step RT-PCR Reagents
- Path-ID™ Multiplex One-Step Kit
- VetMAX™-Plus Multiplex One Step RT-PCR Kit
- TaqMan® RNA-to-CT™ 1-Step Kit
CUSTOM TAQMAN PROBES
Design your own TaqManR probe and primer sets. All probes are HPLC-purified and sequence-verified by mass spectrometry
TaqMan® MGB Probes
Choice of reporter dye :
6-FAM™, VIC®, TET™, or NED™
TaqMan® TAMRA™ Probes
Choice of reporter dye :
6-FAM™, VIC® or TET™
WHICH SYBR GREEN MASTER MIX IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
SYBR Select Master Mix for any type of Real-Time PCR Instrument
SYBR™ Select Master Mix offers advanced performance at an affordable price.
- Specific– minimize primer-dimer and nonspecific amplification with a highly purified DNA polymerase with a proprietary hot start mechanism
- Reproducible and sensitive– consistent amplification across a wide dynamic range
- Bright– contains SYBR™ GreenER™ dye for maximum brightness
- Carry-over contamination control– contains heat-labile UDG
- Broad instrument compatibility– compatible on most Real-Time PCR instruments
Having trouble in design and optimization of SYBR Green assays? Check the guidelines here
Don’t miss your chance to download the perfect handbook for scientists new to Real-Time PCR
a perfect handbook for scientists and researchers new to real-time PCR or who are thinking about starting.
In this handbook, you will learn :
Basic principles of real-time PCR | Assay design | Data analysis | Frequently asked questions | Troubleshooting tips
And much more!